Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Self reflections

I would like to write a few words about my previous entries hoping to illuminate a little of my method by which I am writing blogs. 


So far I have only included entries from a series I have titled "Paradoxes from Jesus". I am hoping that these entries leave enough room for readers to answer questions themselves based on observations that I have made. Sometimes I have felt that I need to say more in these posts about what I think Jesus means through his paradoxes but I feel this is the best kind of reading to promote discussion and independent thought. I hope some readers appear at some point in the future who will engage my observations and post comments that lead to further posts at which point I will revisit past posts in greater detail. 


My hope that this blog equally engages readers who are inquisitive and thoughtful Christians as well as skeptical outsiders of the faith. This could possibly prove to be much to broad of an audience, but it's worth the effort I hope. I am open to suggestions in any part of writing this blog, grammar and writing style included. In the very least this blog allows me to think more about topics that I am interest in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment